A jacket for every occasion- or at least a lot of occasions. The Stone Island 30/30 Jacket offers a multitude of features that allows the jacket to be reconfigured 30 different ways. Made to celebrate 30 years of Stone island, the jacket encompasses all the innovation and experience that make up one of the most significant, respected outerwear brands on the planet.
We very rarely do this but given the amount of features on the jacket, we felt a bullet point system might be a good idea to outline some of its details:
- Reversible outer and reversible liner
- One outer side is Raso Gommato fabric which is both Waterproof and Windproof
- The reverse outer side is Mussola Prismatica- a super glossy water resistant polyurethane coated cotton
- The liner is down-filled and made from a highly reflective and thermo-sensitive fabric
- The reverse of the liner is wool knit
- Detachable liner using a rope and knot system
- Detachable ’30 Anni’ compass logo badge
- Reversible cuffs and liner buttons to allow for easy transition between styles
- Hooded with four button fastening
- The jacket comes with an instruction manual outlining all the features- and the way to make the most of them (of which there are many more than on the list above)
The 30/30 has been produced using the very best of both natural and man-made materials to ensure that is without doubt, the most versatile jacket on the market. We cannot imagine a more technically superior piece, now or possibly ever- a genuinely uncompromising feat of engineering. One of a kind.
Oh, and don’t worry about the price tag of almost £1600. Just remember, you will have a different jacket for every day of the month!
Available in Navy and Orange- our preference is the latter. Get it from Oi polloi.